- 2008 - NOW2006 - 2008
Senior Systems Administrator & Lead LMS System Administrator - Kean UniversityDescription: Provide tier 3 functional and technical support, manage University Windows Server Infrastructure, manage University LMS environment, develop custom applications, and train Tier 1 & 2 desktop support technicians
- Developed methodologies to identify and reduce commonly occurring Help Desk Support Requests to improve quality of technical service.
- Broke down Tier 1 & 2 Help Desk staff in subsets based on Help Desk Support Request types —resulting in improved efficiency and decreased resolution time.
- Replaced proprietary business solutions with custom applications —resulting in solutions built in accordance to university requirements, lower costs, and unparalleled technical support.
By The Numbers:15,000
Supported End Users25
Average Support Requests per Month93%
Custom Applications in Production20,000
Average Visits per Month
Desktop Support Technician - Kean UniversityDescription: Provided Tier 1 & 2 technical support for university IT infrastructure supporting 15,000+ students, faculty, and staff. Troubleshot hardware, software and connectivity issues for a mixed Windows and MAC OSX environment.
Desktop Operating Systems Windows VistaWindows XPWindows 2000MAC OSX 10.4 —10.6Unix Support Skills Printer TroubleshootingNetwork ConnectivityImagingWireless / VPNTechnicial Documentation
- Earned solid reputation for resolving complex issues and providing exceptional customer service.
- Promoted to assume additional responsibilities as Lead Tier II Technician providing guidance to Help Desk staff